Document informative article 13 Reg. UE 2016 / 679- GDPR
Information regarding processing of personal data collected from the
With this page is intended to inform users of this website about how to manage the same with regard to the processing of their personal data, as required by the European Regulation 679/2016 - General Data Protection Regulation.
The information is not intended to be valid for other web sites accessible through links provided on the websites of the domain holder, which is not considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
- CONTACT INFO
Your personal data will not be diffused and is entitled to exercise the rights under Articles. 11-20 of European Regulation n. 679/2016 by writing to: Cartoon Club – International Animation Film Festival of Comics and Games – Via Circ. Occ.le 58 – 47923 – Rimini – Italy
- DATA PROCESSING
DATA PROCESSING, pursuant to art. 4:24 Reg. 2016/679 EU's Cartoon Club – International Animation Film Festival of Comics and Games with headquarters in Via Circ. Occ.le 58 – 47923 – Rimini – Italy
through its legal representative.
- PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF TRATTRAMENTO
The personal information provided by users are used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
a) handling inherent data (Art. 6 letter. b):
– Navigation on this website;
– Any request for contact, with sending information you requested through the compilation of the data collection form present in dedicated areas;
– Any recording in events organized by the Controller through the completion of the data collection form on the site;
– possible registration for participating in CONTESTS THE FESTIVAL AND MOSTRAMERCATO Riminicomix "and administrative and accounting activities in general. In the application of provisions on protection of personal data, the processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the performance of the organizational, administrative, financial and accounting, regardless of the nature of the data. In particular, pursue these purposes the internal organizational activities, those functional fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, informative activity.
b) treatment concerning data (article 6 letter a):
– consent and up to his opposition to the possible entry to the newsletter, sending commercial communications and satisfaction questionnaires by the data controller and enable it to be updated, via the e-mailing list of all the events / events organized and / or sponsored by CARTOON CLUB dedicated to examining the main issues of interest to tHE FESTIVAL aND the industry trade fairs and related activities and possible sending of satisfaction questionnaires You can register for the newsletter service by filling the mask registration to the website in the dedicated area and flagging its check box.
The data will be incorporated into enterprise management tools.
- RECIPIENTS OF RECIPIENTS OR DATA CATEGORIES
The Personal Data provided may be disclosed to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 Reg. 2016/679 EU, who will process the data in the capacity of managers and / or as an individual acting under the authority of the owner, the manager, in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be transmitted to recipients in the following categories:
– other companies that provide services for the management of the information system used by Cartoon club and telecommunications networks (including by e-mail);
– studios or companies providing assistance and advice;
– competent authorities for the fulfillment of the law obligations and / or provisions from public bodies, on request;
– in the case of accounting and administrative purposes, the data may eventually be passed on to business information company for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and / or parties for debt collection purposes.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of the data processing manager, or work independently as holders of the data. The list of designated persons in charge is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Cartoon Club – International Animation Film Festival of Comics and Games
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Treatment related to web services of this website take place at the offices and at the headquarters of the service provider of the site and the newsletter system and are only handled by the company's staff, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations.
The data are not transferred to countries outside the EU. For more information contact the owner.
Interested parties may obtain a copy of such information by writing an email at email@example.com
- SHELF LIFE
The data is processed for the time required to perform the service requested by you or required by the purposes described in this document and the User can always ask the interruption of processing or deletion of data by contacting the owner.
- NATURE AND THE REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for the purposes A) as specified in paragraph 3. This information document, it is necessary to perfect the specific features and use of the services required to the data processor, for example, successfully send inquiries and receive a reply of the owner and / or register to events E MOSTRAMERCATO through the compilation of forms present in dedicated sections. The failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or benefit from the services offered by the site.
The provision of personal data and consent to the use of the same for the registration to the newsletter service (aim B)), user provided through the flag of its check box is optional. In the absence Cartoon clubs will not send newsletters and / or satisfaction questionnaires of the service provided by the data controller.
- RIGHTS OF
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, turning to the controller, or to the Manager of the designated treatment, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lei ha il diritto, in qualunque momento, di chiedere al Titolare del trattamento l’accesso ai Suoi dati personali, la rettifica, la cancellazione degli stessi, la limitazione del trattamento. Inoltre, ha il diritto di opporsi, in qualsiasi momento, al trattamento dei suoi dati (compresi i trattamenti automatizzati, es. la profilazione), nonché alla portabilità dei suoi dati. Fatto salvo ogni altro ricorso amministrativo e giurisdizionale, se ritiene che il trattamento dei dati che la riguardano, violi quanto previsto dal Reg. UE 2016/679, ai sensi dell’art. 15 lettera f) del succitato Reg. UE 2016/679, Lei ha il diritto di proporre reclamo al Garante per la protezione dei dati personali e, con riferimento all’art. 6 paragrafo 1, lettera a) e art. 9, paragrafo 2, lettera a), ha il diritto di revocare in qualsiasi momento il consenso prestato.
In the case of portability request given the data processor will provide you in a structured format, common and readable manual, automatic device, personal information about you, except paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 Reg. 2016/679 EU.
To stop receiving newsletters from the data controller will simply write at any time an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "unsubscribe newsletter" and will not be disturbed.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
I cookies sono dei piccoli file di testo che vengono generati da uno script del sito web, salvati sul computer del visitatore ed utilizzati per far comunicare il browser con il server ogni volta che viene caricata una pagina del sito. In questi file vengono memorizzate informazioni di vario tipo, utili ad esempio, per evitare all’utente di eseguire operazioni ripetitive.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google forever. Cookies Analytics will be saved on your device only if you have given your consent through the information banner. The information generated by the Analytics cookie about your use of the Site by you (browser, page views, etc.) is anonymous and will only be used to help us analyze how users use the site.
The Google Privacy: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
The management of cookies is exclusively entrusted to the browser with which you are browsing: all browsers allow you to disable the storage of full or partial cookies. As an example, we provide the following links for the most popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox – Google Chrome – Windows Internet Explorer – Apple Safari
Anytime you can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics on your browser by installing the add-in provided by Google, available at this link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Tel (+39) 0541 784193
Fax (+39) 0541 780534